Guatemala 2018 - Wellsboro Bible Church in PAJanuary 02, 2018
The 2018 Guatemala team, consisting of 10 members from Wellsboro Bible Church, is heading out on a 12 day long mission trip to spend time on the Fundaninos campus. This campus is an orphanage for children ages new born to 18. We will be doing an abundance of discipleship and training leading up to the trip. While there we will being helping with campus upkeep, work projects, telling bible stories, playing sports and games with the kids, and spreading God’s word! As you support us through prayer and financially we desire to keep you updated on what we will be doing, and the opportunities to serve the children and families there at Fundaninos in Guatemala.
In addition to their ministries while in Guatemala, the overall team objectives are:
- To physically assist in much-needed construction, landscaping, and painting projects, as well as general upkeep projects at the orphanage.
- To spiritually admonish and edify, by our presence and by God's Word, the missionaries and nationals serving at these ministry locations.
- To impact as many nationals as we can with the gospel by making the most of every witnessing opportunity afforded to us while en route and in Guatemala.
- To partner with Fundaninos Orphanage by mentoring and discipling children toward Christlike character through VBS, Teen Leadership Camp, and age-specific student projects.
- To absorb and assimilate as much of Guatemala's culture and customs as possible, enabling us to adopt a greater missional heart.
- To engage in Sunday morning church services at Casa de Libertad through gospel teaching to encourage the Guatemalan believers.
- To bring glory to God by our actions, witness, and words.
To follow this team's journey before and during their trip to Guatemala please head to this link and request to join their facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152094865387500/
Check out the team blog for more updates and a closer look at the team's perspective while serving in Guatemala: https://guatemala2018.wordpress.com/
The cost of the trip is $1,800 per person. This includes air fare, lodging, food, ground transportation and overseas medical insurance.
You may donate by clicking the team member's name you wish to support: